Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cuckold Phone Sex

You know you want a hot girl like me on your arm =) And you'd do anything to keep me there, wouldn't you??? Well, too bad you've just got that tiny little dick! I mean fuck, you belong in panties! You don't deserve anything more than small penis humiliation =) But I admit you've been very well behaved lately =) So while I go out and get some big black cock, maybe I could make you a good little fluffer boy! Awww, you don't want too?? You did say you'd do anything =) I think it's time for some forced bi phone sex =)

And I mean, obviously you don't get to fuck me. I like to be able to feel it when I have sex. But after he fills me up, how about you take care of that creampie surprise for me =) Haha, how does it feel to be told what to do by a 19teen phone sex girl???

Time for you to find out =)

Tiffany
888-662-6482
AIM: NoTabooTiffany
YIM: NoTabooTiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment