Friday, April 16, 2010

Small Penis Humiliation Phone Sex

Some boys are just so hilarious =) I mean, okay, if a guy thinks I should give him a shot with his 5 inches because he has "technique," what do you think is going to happen? Those guys annoy the hell out of me! It's like, okay seriously? Get a clue.

The ones I can tolerate a little bit more are the ones who call me for humiliation phone sex. See, yes these guys have a little cock and all, but they KNOW it and aren't going to try to fuck me with it. I mean, if they're lucky they may get some facesitting phone sex =) Oooh oooh, or my favorite! Forced bi phone sex! =) I get sooo many of these being a cheap phone sex girl!

I need another good little cocksucker to humiliate =)

Tiffany
888-662-6482
NoTabooTiffany on AIM or YIM =)

No comments:

Post a Comment