Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tiny Little Loser Dick

This guy calls me up, right? He starts off right off the bat telling me that he has a 4 inch cock. When I giggle and laugh at him, guess what he says! "Don't laugh at me." I try to compose myself. Then guess what he says. "I've got on pink panties." OMG umm yeah, I'm going to laugh. Get used to it. LOL. I decided that he needed some forced bisexual phone sex =) First, I warmed him up with strap-on phone sex, but he knew he wasn't getting away with just that! I brought out a nice big black cock for him to choke on, haha. I mean with a cock that small, plus being a panty boy, it only seemed fair!! I made fun of him all through the loser phone sex call =) Now he knows not to tell a 19teen phone sex girl not to laugh at him =)

Tiffany
888-662-6482
NoTAbooTiffany on aim or yim =)

No comments:

Post a Comment